Saturday, March 19, 2011

A little bit of leopard

a little bit of leopard



Outfit post No.1

Trying to look stylish while carrying a kid around can seem a bit daunting.  As long as you don't mind getting a little drool on you clothes it's not impossible.  Jeans are the quintessential mom wear.  They are easy, clean, and allow you to chase little kids and bend over to pick up babies.  The jeans above are skinnies (I only chose those because I bought a great pair with tons of stretch that make me feel thin) but any type work a geat boot cut makes everyone look thin.  A white button down is a little bit nicer than your everyday tee.  People may balk at the fact that I still wear 6in heels while carrying my 4 month old, but that was one of the things I refused to give up.   Obviously I currently carry around a ginormous diaper bag, but at least it's a coach diaper bag, but any cute purse works great.  I will try to recreate this outfit  and post the pics.

xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment